Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dance exam

Tiring~~~, Today, I had dance exam, it was very wrecked. I forgot the movement, ohh, God, it was very embarassing.
let me tell you from the start.
at 2 pm, my friends and I gathered at nDalem Kaneman to practice first before we had our exam, but it was especially for Golek Sulung Dayung and Srimpi Bondet. Because, the teacher hadn't shown up so we did not do anything except chatting with our friends until Bu Yayuk came and told us to practice by ourselves.

that is the photo before we changed into kebaya. then -->
haha, it is just 8, but actually we have 9.Let's go to the performance








First, is Sari Sumekar performance. The surprising fact was that the members are 18, I guess. waw. It's many, right? then, someone from SMKI who is a member, can do srimpi bondet, ckck.































then after that, the boys danced
































Below are Golek Sulung
and finally, our turn. haha. it was so embarassing for me. I couldn't even calm. :( haha. I got number 6. hmm. not too good. because it's on the right. ghhh.












































hmm. The first picture is Srimpi Bondet, the dancers were three, actually there all are 4, but the one is in holiday. Okay, the pink one is my schoolmate and will be my classmate, Adyotasalma. Call her Dyo. The grey one is Anis *not sure* The youngest one is .... I forget. haha

And the second picture below is Beksa, I don't know what beksan, but they are still in the elementary school but they are the heighest class in our system, ckck. good luck guys. You know what, they used the original Keris. wawawaw, and they use "pistol-pistolan". Great for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment