Friday, June 25, 2010

Allah is The Best

Something new I learned today. I presented my scientific work. yeah, something proud to be. although, I couldn't speak what I wanted to speak and It was so embarassing. Okay, let's forget about that sad story, the happy news is I got Rp 30.000,00. yey~~
^^ although, it's not much, but I thought that our works were appreciated.

The second, I saved his money, kya~~~ He's so handsome. He even smiled today when he put my ball. Fyi, he cut his hair. not like korean boyband of course. He's not even pretty. haha.

And, The last thanks to ALLAH SWT. Allah gives me the best. Allah knew that the schedule would be messy. You know what? the schedule said that the presentation would run about 4 hours, from 8 am to 12 pm. well, in fact, it started 1 hour 30 minutes after that. well so long right? Ar first, I assumed, one person would perform about 15 minutes, but, in fact, until 30 minutes so far. hmm~~~ and, it ended at 4 pm. ohh, and luckily my traditional dance course is on Monday. yey~~ actually, the day is now, but because of the teacher, so the course will be on Monday and I really thanks to ALLAH SWT. You, give me the best because you change the day of the course. Glad to be in your faith.


ALLAH SWT.

No comments:

Post a Comment