Thursday, July 8, 2010

JPOP

Jpop I like now :

Miliyah Kato - Love is ... ( I like this song. It's slow)

Nana Mizuki - Eternal Blaze ( Kya~~, Nana Mizuki, I like your songs, she sings for anime. mostly, but you know her voice is not like childish I think, so I like her songs)

Nana Mizuki - Blue Moon ( Soundtrack for Shugo Chara, you know, Nana is a seiyuu for Utau Hoshina in Shugo Chara)

ON/OFF - Rondo (from two twin brothers, they are so kakkoii waw. haha. this song is for the opening of vampire knight guilty, one of anime I like)

Arashi - Ashita no Kioku (I like this song very much, love you Arashi. It's for ending of the quiz show 2-one-of-Sho's-drama)

AKB48 - Ponytail no Shushu (haha, kinda snsd you know, but the music is really catchy. hihi ^^. they are so slim. envy)

Mihimaru GT - Omedetou (first time I watched their pv, I started liking them, especially this song)

Kana Nishino - Aitakute Aitakute (same as Mihimaru GT, I like it when I watched the pv)

Ninomiya Kazunari - Caramel Song (kya~~~, Nino. I like all Nino's song. I like his piano)

and many more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment